Monday, May 13, 2013

One Night Only: RJ Grunt's, The Fern Bar!

Here's a (hopefully) cool alternative to all those Chicago Craft Beer Week events: On Monday, May 20th, from 9pm-2am, I'll be serving a fern bar cocktail menu at an actual fern bar!

With the opening of Three Dots and a Dash a little over a month away, I realize I've got a little rust to shake off before I start bartending full time again. My first full night behind a bar since last February will be much like my first full night behind a bar ever: filled with Tequila Sunrises, Harvey Wallbangers, and Sloe Comfortable Screws. You can even shout 'Woo Woo!' at me, and I'll make you a shot.


See you next week at RJ Grunt's, untouched since 1971: 2056 North Lincoln Park West.


2 comments:

  1. I came across the article from NetWell Noise Control on how to reduce the noise of your Bar or Night Club with soundproofing. neon beer signs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He regularly disses the big boys and picks really delicious options for each style.tap handles

    ReplyDelete